Projects against war. Let’s give voice to peace.
The School of Design of Politecnico di Milano, together with the whole Polimi Design System, opens a call for concepts against war, in all its manifestations of aggression. Every possible product, service, space and communication idea is welcome.
The challenge is to collect as many projects as possible in the shortest possible time, which will be showcased on a specially dedicated Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/designagainstwar/
The call is open to all Politecnico di Milano students, who are invited to work in small groups of at least 2 people. Combinations of students from different disciplines are welcome.
A few key words can guide creativity:
#Resilience #Solidarity #Sustainability #Inclusion #Resistance #Democracy #Freedom
WHAT TO DO
- Think of a solution, an initiative, a measure that can help strengthen a culture of peace, avoid and prevent a war or alleviate its consequences.
- We are looking for visionary and creative concepts of a high standard.
- Explain your concept with a title, a text (maximum 300 characters, all inclusive) and 1 image/display for Instagram (1080 x 1080 pixels)
- Add your names and the school and course you are attending.
- Upload your material and information here: https://forms.office.com/r/k3W4fbDYJ4
The initiative is also open to students from other universities. If you would like to participate, please send your image and text with your contact details (name, surname, university, school, course of study) and the required caption to the following mail:email@example.com
The aim is to reach as many projects as possible as soon as possible, to give a sign of what design can do. Therefore, hurry up!
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org